Virtual banking is the ability to access banking services without physically entering a branch. Online banking is available 24/7 for your convenience through a desktop computer, tablet or smart phone. To activate online or mobile banking, simply call a WSCU representative: 989-356-1880. Here are some of the tools and resources available to you:
- Online Bill Pay – Secure service that allows you to pay bills electronically through your checking account.
- Alerts & Notifications – Receive alerts to help keep track of when money enters and exits your accounts.
- E-statements – Access your statements through the mobile app, enroll to earn $.50 per statement!
- Direct Deposit – Funds are electronically deposited by payer directly into payee’s account.
- Person to Person payments – Transfer funds directly from your account to another individual’s account.
- Online Loan Applications – Apply for a vehicle, RV, Visa card or personal loan right from your phone!
- Mortgage Loan Applications – Apply for a home without from home, a lender will follow up next day!
- Remote Deposit Capture – Take a photo of a check on our app to deposit it directly into your account.
- Live Chat & Extended Call Hours – We are available to answer your questions beyond regular hours.
- ATMs available 24/7 – Access cash around the clock at our branch ATMs.
- Debit and Credit Cards – WSCU debit and credit cards are a safer, sanitary way to handle transactions.
- How-to Videos – Visit our YouTube Channel for how-to resources.
Wolverine State Credit Union has many tools and resources available to make banking from home as easy as possible. Online and Mobile banking gives you access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. Perform transactions, deposits, make payments and more without physically entering a branch.
Do you have questions about our mobile app or online banking services? Are you interested in activating your online banking account? Please, give us a call: 800-655-6508. We are happy to help!