- Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Alpena, Presque Isle, Montmorency, Alcona, Oscoda, Iosco, Ogemaw or Arenac county in Michigan
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s main office or a branch is located.
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage
Do you qualify for membership? Applying for membership is easy. Just click “Apply Now” and the application will take you through each step. If you are looking to apply for membership for a business account, please call us at 989-356-1880.