Membership in this credit union shall consist of:
- Individuals who live or work or worship in Alpena, Alcona, Arenac, Iosco, Montmorency, Ogemaw, Oscoda or Presque Isle counties in Michigan
- Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union’s main office or a branch is located.
- Employees of this credit union
- Members of the immediate families of the foregoing
- Organizations, incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.